COMPSCI320 covers the following topics:
- Fundamental design techniques used for efficient algorithmic problem-solving and software development.
- Methods that yield algorithms that are both provably correct and efficient.
- Efficiency of algorithms to provide a basis for deciding which algorithm is best for the job.
- Limits on the power of computers and the theory of NP-completeness.
- An introduction to methods whose correctness or performance is not guaranteed.
The weights for COMPSCI320 assignments.
The textbook for this course can be found here.
Dr. Michael J. Dinneen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Ninh Pham - email@example.com